★FIRST ATTEMPT★ BETTIE PAGE (Aristocrat), MONTY PYTHON, DRUMS, & LIGHTNING CHIPS! Slot Machine Bonus

Share it with your friends Like

Thanks! Share it with your friends!

Made a quickie trip to Atlantic City this past weekend and got to try out the new BETTIE PAGE slot machine by Aristocrat (I thought this was Katy Perry LOL). Can this BETTIE make Betty White look any better? 🤔😉 This is my first $100 attempt. I may give her another try elsewhere another time!
▶️ Play 88 FORTUNES SLOTS: http://bit.ly/2uTDdym

★★★★88 FORTUNES SLOTS (SG)★★★★
The creators of Quick Hit™, Jackpot Party, and Hot Shot slots have brought you a free casino slots experience with a truly exotic twist.
Experience the wonder, beauty, and endless riches of 88 Fortunes™, the #1 Asian-inspired free casino slots game! 88 Fortunes™ features authentic, Asian-style casino free slots blockbusters like FU DAO LE™ and 88 FORTUNES™, straight from the floor of the Las Vegas casinos!
As you spin the best selection of REAL Las Vegas style slot machines, you will meet captivating characters, unravel intriguing stories, and win riches beyond your wildest dreams! 88 Fortunes™ is a free slots casino game like you’ve never played before!

▶️ Play 88 FORTUNES SLOTS: http://bit.ly/2uTDdym

• Rating:
  • Views:1,002 views
  • Tags: -
  • Categories: Bettie Page

Comments

Jennifer Goodwin says:

Bettie Paige was definitely before your time, Albert. She was a pin-up girl in the 1950's (born 4/22/1923 – died 12/11/2008.) She was one of the earliest Playmates – Miss January 1955. In 1958 she "got religion" and went to work for Billy Graham. The latter part of her life was marked by depression and mood swings and she spend several years in a psychiatric hospital. Maybe Aristocrat felt if they gave you enough flesh and clevage to look at, you wouldn't notice how poorly the game pays. LOL.

Olga Gonzalez says:

NICE SESSION ALBERTL, YEAH BETTI NO GOOD LOL!! NICE HIT ON LIGHTNING LINK!!

WW Healthy-Mukbanger says:

I love your calm demeanor. You're very informative, yet you still show excitement. 😀

Valarie F Randall says:

Haha Albert you are showing your young age not know who Bettie was! Quite the pinup model back in the days when boobs and nice bodies were not mass produced in your local surgeons office. Quite a few WWII fighter pilots had her picture painted on the side of their planes. Looks like a terrible game. Nice win on the other games!

Bonnie Collins says:

Hi Albert!!! I just left AC Friday and you were there! At B No? Nice complilation of vidieos, the first one I can tell you right now, is the biggest rip off of all slot machines, it makes WMS look EASY! I have seen more people dump hundreds, and go for max and get nothing, and the multipliers( if you are lucky to get the wilds) SUCK!!! But hey we all have to try. it took me for last time! To me if a machine sits empty alot, there is a reason! JMO.! I am so happy that you did well on others. Did you enjoy your stay? If not B where may I ask? someday we will hook up!!!! Stay well…

EZ LIFE SLOT JACKPOTS says:

I saw you betting $5 Wonder Woman is going to be mad at you, I'm tellin!

FG Slot Videos says:

Nice hit on Lightning Link! Bettie sucks!

Claudia Day says:

Loved it, Albert ! Wish you could have gotten a bonus on Bettie Page but your Lightening Link win made up for it 🤗👍

wlwal1 says:

Albert, I think Betty Page was way before our time…..! Nice assortment of games from your quickie!!!

Renee Petrocy says:

Bettie bad, Monty good 😊

Canuck In Casino says:

That;s because you told her you don't know who she is, she made you to google her, otherwise you might have forgotten, lol.

Tim Snead says:

Great video as always Albert! That Lightning Link Win was terrific! Congrats!

mark zamora says:

Seriously? You don't know who Bettie Page is? Bad gay!! Bad bad gay!

Randi From Philly says:

Betty White, Bettie Page – stay away! Stick to the Dancing Drums and Lightning Link! 250 chip… Nice session! Thanks for sharing.

Grimmcheers says:

firsties, thnx for playing this game that way I don't have to albert much  appreciated

Write a comment